Azia Resort and Spa Paphos is an oasis of luxury and relaxation. Nestled in the stunning landscape of the island of Cyprus, the resort offers guests a 5-star experience. From the moment you arrive, you feel like you are in a different world. The staff is incredibly attentive and welcoming, and the grounds are absolutely beautiful. Whether you want to spend your days lounging by one of the three pools, getting pampered at the spa, or exploring all that Paphos has to offer, Azia Resort and Spa is the perfect place to stay.
The rooms at Azia Resort and Spa Paphos are perfect for both couples and families who are looking for a luxury getaway.
The rooms are spacious and elegantly appointed, with all the latest amenities.
The perfect family accommodation, the resort offers a selection of room types that can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children, as well as rooms that can take 2 adults and 3 children, Azia Resort and Spa has your family covered.
The Azia Resort and Spa has numerous leisure activities including:
• An outdoor large lagoon shaped pool (1,150m²) with swim-up sit-in-the-water bar and baby pool (6m²)
• An elegant Adults-Only pool with different levels and hydro massage jets with jet massaging water loungers and water seats (266m2)
• An indoor pool with waterfall (80 m²) (cooled down in the summer and heated in the winter)
• Morokambos Plantation – 15,000 trees. This hotel owned plantation is 10min drive away and provides fresh produce to the hotel daily (visits available, minimum numbers apply)
• Tennis Court
• Table Tennis
• Pool Table
• Games Room
• Indoor Gym Fully Equipped
• Yoga and Workout room
• Baby crèche (6 months to 2.5 years old)
• Kids Club (2.5 – 12 years old)
• Teens Night club (12-18 years old)
• Baby Pool
• Free Wi-Fi in all bedrooms and public areas
• 12km long sea front paved pathway
• Daily Complimentary Day Activities programme for all ages: Adults, Kids, Teens and Families
• Golf Driving Range (opposite the hotel)
• Mini Golf (opposite the hotel)
• Bicycle Rental
• Asphodel Spa – Award winning Spa
restaurants and bars
The resort offers six dining and bar options to suit every taste. From elegant fine dining to casual poolside snacks, there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a romantic dinner for two or a fun family night out with friends, the Azia Resort and Spa is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal.
The Sir Paul hotel offers a rich history combined with modern luxuries for their guests. While staying here you’ll enjoy the amenities and the convenience of being in the heart of Limassol on your vacation.